IT Support Specialists for the West Midlands & the South
Proving complete IT support for businesses in Worcester, Bristol, and London
We bespoke our IT support packages to suit you. Bronze, Silver, or Gold, we can provide the right level of support, at the right price for you.
Speedy IT Support Guaranteed
Our IT Support packages come with Service Agreements guaranteeing you a quick solution to any queries. Other services include Hosting Services, Business VoIP Communication Systems, Ultra-Fast Full Fibre Internet Connectivity, Business Mobile Plans, Cyber Security, Anti-Virus Solutions, and High-Speed WiFi Networks.
Book a Free no obligation IT Review
Internet Connectivity, IT Services, Telecommunication Systems, and Business Mobile Plans:
No matter what business technology you require, we’ve got you covered. At Spire, we pride ourselves on understanding where a business aspires to be and finding the solutions and services needed to get there. For us, it starts with listening and establishing your core requirements and it expands from there. The flexibility and capabilities of stable workplace technology coupled with our knowledge, expertise, and products can create a long-term technology strategy for your business.
Who Benefits From Spire?
- Increased productivity through faster networks, modern IP communication and IT systems.
- Direct access to commercial and technical expertise across multiple sectors.
- Scalable high quality support to meet company budgets.
Existing IT Teams
- Improved focus on specific key projects by outsourcing everyday ICT Support.
- Incorporate an effective recovery plan in case of lost data.
- On-boarding new skilled IT resource is too time consuming and expensive.
Organisation End Users
- Enhanced productivity to help meet schedules.
- Satisfied end users with modern technology designed to meet their specific requirements.
- Reduced cyber risks to help keep business data secure.
Finance, Procurement and Management Teams
- Incorporating new efficient technology in-line with organisational budgets.
- Management Information of internal systems performance needs improving to be able to make informed decisions.
- The organisation doesn’t have the current budget to invest in for example a new cybersecurity infrastructure which is affecting performance.
Why Choose Spire?
Decades of Experience
Established back in 2002, Spire has been providing business technology solutions close to 20 years. Not to mention the decades of experience our experts have in the IT, connectivity, mobile and telephony sectors.
Business technology has transitioned from a luxury to a necessity over recent years. Here at Spire we’re dedicated to finding the right solution for your organisation for the right price. We’ve saved many of our clients substantial amounts of money and we’d love to do the same for you.
Award Winning Provider
Spire are proud to be an award winning provider, having won both ITS Partner of the Year and Faster Britain Partner of the Year! Additionally we are proud to be trusted by many brand names across the country.
Download our Company Brochure
Download our IT Services Brochure to find out more about all of our IT offerings and how they can benefit your organisation.
All the latest news and insight from Spire
If you're a business owner, you know that keeping your IT infrastructure running smoothly is essential to your success. And if you're not an expert in IT, you need someone who is. Lucky for you, we've got a new IT guru on staff! Ben is ready to help you with whatever...
As tensions continue to rise throughout Europe, it is important for UK companies and organizations of all sizes be proactive about cyber security. The NCSC's (National Cyber Security Centre) CEO has advised that every business should take precautions now before...
What is BaaS/DRaaS? BaaS stands for Back-up as a Service. BaaS can be explained as the method of backing up files, folders, or even entire hard drives to a remote cloud-based data centre via a network connection. DRaaS stands for Disaster Recovery as a Service. This...